- This event has passed.
MSP Information Session
March 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
PUBLIC INFORMATION SESSION INVITATION
We are pleased to invite you to a public Information Session about the Seychelles Marine Spatial Planning (MSP) Initiative.
The Information Session will be held at the ICCS Room 2 from
9:00 – 11:00 AM on Thursday 30 March 2017.
Doors open at 8:30 AM, and refreshments will be served. A presentation on the MSP Initiative will be made at 9:00 AM, followed by a question period.
Minister Didier Dogley, Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change
Seychelles Marine Spatial Planning Initiative Update
Dr. Joanna Smith and Ms Helena Sims, MSP Core Team
- Objectives, goals, framework and outputs
- Timeline and stakeholder input
- Data and maps to inform the Seychelles MSP
- Summary of stakeholder input 2014-present
- Integration with other marine projects in Seychelles
For more information, please contact Ms. Helena Sims; email: firstname.lastname@example.org