Seychelles has numerous regulations, policies and reports relevant to marine spatial planning and managing biodiversity, other resources and human activities in the marine environment. Included here are a few reports that may be of interest but it is not an exhaustive list of all those available.
- Seychelles’ Protected Areas Policy
- Seychelles Natl Climate Change Strategy (2009)
- Fisheries Bill V21 Clean 281211
- Fisheries Regs Rev. 2010
- Seychelles Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan 2015-2020 (2014)
- Seychelles National Plan of Action for the Conservation and Management of Sharks (2007)
- Identification of priorities for the expansion of the marine and terrestrial protected area system of the Seychelles (2015)